- our collection of your personal information
- our use of your personal information
- your use of your and other users’ personal information
- accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam or spoof emails
- protecting your personal information
- how you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on or use of the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, home address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items).
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
We share customer information only as described below and with Qobolak.com.
We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (“User Agreement”); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Qobolak, our users or others.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are buying will be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on or using the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to [email protected] You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact us via the link at the bottom of any Site webpage.