Welcome to Qobolak.com. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website Qobolak.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the “Site”). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with Qobolak.com LLC (“we”, “us” or “Qobolak.com”) in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
- Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Qobolak.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that Qobolak.com shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Qobolak.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
- Granted Authorization
You hereby grant us authorization to use all data, text, documents, information or other materials which you provide to us. This authorization allows us to
a. process, store and electronically reproduce the applicant data, you have provided us.
b. reproduce and send applicant data to higher education institutions chosen by you as part of your application, and any other agreed on third parties.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either Qobolak.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of Qobolak.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant Qobolak.com the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Qobolak.com may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Qobolak.com agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of Qobolak.com, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of Qobolak.com.
- Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Qobolak.com;
- take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to Qobolak.com);
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancellous, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site’s users;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies
- you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site;
- you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of Qobolak.com;
- you will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site;
- you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information;
- you will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Qobolak.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, KSA law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.